- 1 Warranty (General)
- 1.1 If you broke them;
if your “Products” broke because of something you did, like accidentally step on them or put them through the wash - we have your back! We will hook up with an aggressive handling discount - a new set at 50% off the current retail value.
- 1.2 If it’s a manufacturing defect;
if your “Products” broke for no good reason, like sound suddenly stops coming out of one ear, then it may be a manufacturer defect. Tell us what happened and we will set you up with a new product of equal value. Please note that manufacturing defects generally appear within the first year of ownership.
- 1.3 All 2XL and Jib products have a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the original date of purchase. We will gladly replace any defective 2XL or Jib product within that 90 days.
- 1.4 We guarantee our entire non-golf line of products for the lifetime of the product.This warranty covers the product for the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If the product ever fails - during the warranty period - due to a manufacturing or material defect, then we will replace with a like product at our discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, improper use, or the natural break down of colours and materials over time.
- 1.5 All Neff products have a “one year” warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. We will gladly replace any defective Neff product with a new one of the same retail value. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, improper use, or the natural break down of colours and materials over time.
- 1.6 An original proof of purchase/receipt is needed to claim on a warranty. If this is not available you will be offered an aggressive handling discount - 50% off the current retail value of your faulty product.
- 1.1 If you broke them;
- 2.1 When claiming a warranty for any Thakral Corporation (HK) Limited “Product” you will need to carefully complete the following steps:
- 2.2 PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE SUPPLIED THE NECCESSARY INFORMATION WHEN SUBMITTING A WARRANTY CLAIM OR IT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. This includes but is not limited to;
- 2.2.1 Original Proof Of Purchase/ Receipt
- 2.2.2 Name & Surname
- 2.2.3 Telephone number
- 2.2.4 Email address
- 2.2.5 A description & photo of the faulty product
- 2.3 If for some reason you cannot use the warranty claim form on the Thakral Corporation (HK) Limited website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the above mentioned information.
- 2.4 Warranty is limited to the original owner of the product that has been purchased from a licensed reseller or Thakral Corporation (HK) Limited directly. You may only submit one product per warranty claim.
PLEASE NOTE that our “Aggressive Handling Discount” does not apply to any/and all sale items or items where the price has already been discounted. If you are unsure whether a product has been discounted, or is on sale. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Thakral Corporation (HK) Limited reserves the right to determine whether your warranty claim is an aggressive replacement or a defective product replacement. Any suspected fraudulent behaviour will be marked as fraud and investigated before approving the warranty.
Thakral Corporation (HK) Ltd
Address: Units 902-904, Heng Ngai Jewelry Centre, 4 Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom, Kowloon, H.K.
Opening Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Office is closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
* Customers should bring along original receipt of purchase.